Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Goals

Now that I am a real life blogger and have committed to documenting my journey, I think I need to set some goals. That way, in a couple of months, I can look back and see how great I have done and probably buy myself a gift for doing so well! Sounds good right?

Overall, I am aiming to lose about 10% of my body weight. I currently fluctuate between 140lbs and 145lbs. This morning, my scale said 143, so that is what we are starting with. My goal weight is 130 lbs. Sooo, here is what I am aiming for:

November 30th (end of the month and gives me a few days after Thanksgiving to cancel out the pumpkin pie): 138 lbs
December 23 (right before Christmas--seems like a good time to weigh in): 134 lbs
January 15 (the day before vacation!): 130 lbs

So doable right? And also pretty random haha. In my head it makes sense, I swear. I am going on a cruise (woohoo vacation!) on January 16 so it would just be perfect if I hit my goal by then. According to my expert counting skills, I have 67 days until I am laying on the ship tanning my new skinnier bod.

Let the countdown begin!

No comments:

Post a Comment